How do I book a Live Band?
Here is an easy 10 step checklist to help when you need some help in How to book a live band.
1. Decide the type of music you want the band to perform
2. Research bands online or ask a referral from a range of event companies
3. Have a look at the bands performance via their videos to see their level of experience and expertise and most importantly the energy they emit on stage.
4. Check availability, top bands are normally booked up well in advance
5. Secure the band with a deposit
6. Sign a contract agreeing the exact number of musicians, if they come with PA Engineer and Kit and their band requirements on the day
6. Book direct or via your event planner
7. Agree with Musical Director of the band the type of songs you love and ay special first dance song requests you'd like the band to perform.
8. Appoint your event manager to manage the band on the day
9. Ensure the band does a sound check and set up on the day of the wedding or event to ensure perfect sound
10. Dance and have fun and party all night, it's your night you deserve to dance all night, having secured the best night ever.
Reel Deal Band are experts in the industry. The band features only UK's top musicians and vocalists that perform with leading artists on world stages so they have the expertise and confidence to deliver a first class performance for a private event. They also manage band/client entertainment logistics from start to finish, taking away the stress and overwhelm from clients especially brides and grooms.
Check your event date availability now: www.reeldealband.com